LIRR UPDATE ON POND RD CROSSING:
Here is some additional information on the work that will be taking place this week at the Pond Rd Crossing in Ronkonkoma and at the Peters Blvd and Carleton Ave Crossings in Central Islip.
Skanska will be performing the following activities on the dates below:
Milling Machine-Grinds old asphalt 1 ½” to prep for final paving.
1) Milling of existing Asphalt at Pond Rd-Ronkonkoma - Tuesday 11/17/15-8:00 AM-11:00 AM
2) Milling of existing Asphalt at Peters Blvd-Central Islip-Tuesday 11/17/15-12:00 PM-3:00 PM
3) Milling of existing Asphalt at Carlton Ave-Central Islip -Wednesday 11/18/15-10:00 AM-1:30 PM
1) Final Paving North and south side of crossing Peters Blvd. 11/19 or 11/20 (Depends on Weather) 1PM-3PM
2) Final Paving North side of crossing Carlton Avenue 11/19 or 11/20 (Depends on Weather) 10AM-1PM
3) Final Paving North side of crossing Pond Avenue 11/19 or 11/20 (Depends on Weather) 7AM-9AM
Each operation will have a single lane closure with contractor MPT (Detour) in place.
Note: Times are approximate and may change
RCA News & Events >